UT NODULARITY CONTROL
The MatVel 80 is an up to 8 channel state of the art digital ultrasonic nodularity control system for industrial applications in the cast iron industry; uniquely offering dry coupled ultrasonic measurement capability.
The system is suitable for manual or in-line spot testing of components.
This is achieved by using a customized transducer and delay line.
The MatVel combines all the functionality of an outstanding flaw detector
together with specific add-ons customized for the application.
The system can therefore meet the requirements for any set up, with live A-scan signal presentation and direct reading of acoustic velocity, thickness measurements and flaw (in spot) detection.
MatVel 80 it is an autonmous module ready for the integration on the most common process lines as one additional step or to be installed in a separate inspection cabinet.
• Full process automation and control.
• Digital I/O outputs PC Board, and PLC
• From 1 MHz to 10 MHz transducers
• Spheric or membranes delays (acc. to thickness).
• Software app. for automated control, acquisition, evaluation, reporting.
• Precise and consistent transducer placement.
• Dry-coupled transducer avoids couplant/oil contamination of part.
• Reduces cost by eliminating couplant and cleaning.
• Choice of digital or analogue outputs.
• Direct read out of velocity.
• User programmable alarm limits.
Nodularity, Thickness measurements and flaw detection, at same time due to 8 channel UT board
- Multichannel system up to 8 independent channels and 3 gates per channel.
- Easy user interface, one app for UT control and external configuration.
- Real time information, fast internal calculation.
- Automatic calculation for:
- UT velocity calculation.
- Defect detection.
- Real thickness.
- Internal sinchronization and easy connection for external integration, PLC, reporting etc
- Socomate 8 channels UT PC Board
- Remote pulser
- Inmersion technique, transmission.
- Fixed probes distance.
- Water travel path known
- TOF modification due to part, will allow the calculation of the REAL UT velocity.
- Flaw detection.
- Thickness measurements
- Real UT velocity in immersion technique
Tecnitest has been developing dry couplant components for more than 10 years, providing the market with different solutions in different industrial sectors, like: Nodularity control, spotweld inspection and carbon fiber inspection.
UNIQUE DRY COUPLANT TECHNIQUE with different shapes for the delays are available together with different probe configurations (frecquency and dimensions) to assure the best approach to the customer part.
Direct velocity, thickness and flaw measurements.
Dry contact probes or immersion technique.
External programmable alarms.