In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below, the following data is reflected:
HOLDER OF THE WEB PAGE
TECNITEST INGENIEROS, SL, with CIF: B81767659, Spanish company with address in Madrid, Calle Ciudad de Frías 1, Nave 10 (ZIP: 28021), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 12.395, Book 0, Folio 144, Section 8 , Sheet M-197036, Inscription 1, with telephone 917961418 and email email@example.com
The information contained in tecnitestndt constitutes an information service of the various products and services offered by TECNITEST INGENIEROS, S.L, within the Quality Control Engineering sector.
TECNITEST INGENIEROS, responsible for the website, makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE ), as well as informing all the users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the same. Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions included herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. TECNITEST INGENIEROS reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to warn or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
TECNITEST INGENIEROS is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
Since TECNITEST INGENIEROS can not always control the content entered by third parties on its site, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, TECNITEST INGENIEROS states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
TECNITEST INGENIEROS is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the page web of TECNITEST INGENIEROS. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, TECNITEST INGENIEROS is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the legislation. national, or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, TECNITEST INGENIEROS does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of TECNITEST INGENIEROS or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization expressed by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization by TECNITEST INGENIEROS. Any use not previously authorized by TECNITEST INGENIEROS will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside of TECNITEST INGENIEROS and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, TECNITEST INGENIEROS has the express and prior authorization by them.
TECNITEST INGENIEROS recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying its mere mention or appearance in the website the existence of rights or any responsibility of TECNITEST INGENIEROS over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by part of it.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use, when appropriate in the corresponding Courts according to the user’s address.
Likewise, TECNITEST INGENIEROS and the user may submit their disputes to the arbitration provided for in the arbitration and defense legislation of consumers and users, and to extrajudicial conflict resolution procedures that are established by means of codes of conduct or other financial instruments. self-regulation.
HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on Data Protection and in accordance with the principle of transparency, we intend that all information and communication regarding the processing of your personal data is easily accessible and understandable to any user. To do this, TECNITEST INGENIEROS, as the person responsible for the processing, informs you that the data obtained through its “tecnitestndt” website will be treated in accordance with current legislation. The purpose of the processing of your data is to answer your questions about the products and / or services offered by TECNITEST INGENIEROS.
The services offered through the website are only available for adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information in our contact form. However, according to article 8 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, in relation to article 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, the treatment The personal data of a minor may be based on his consent provided that he is over fourteen years old, except when the law requires the assistance of the owners of parental authority or guardianship for the celebration of the legal act or business in whose context Consent for treatment is collected.
TECNITEST INGENIEROS informs you that the personal data collected through the contact web form will be included in a specific file, committing to treat them with strict confidentiality, keeping the due secrecy and guaranteeing the appropriate security measures.
We inform you that data will not be transferred to third parties nor will international data transfers be carried out, except for mandatory legal obligations.
The company informs about its COOKIES POLICY, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FISCAL NAME: TECNITEST INGENIEROS, S.L.
• C.I.F .: B81767659
• FISCAL DOMICILE: C/Ciudad de Frías 1, Nave 4 28021 Madrid.
• EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
• TELEPHONE: 917961418
• Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 12.395, Book 0, Folio 144, Section 8, Page M-197036, Inscription 1
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In TECNITEST INGENIEROS we treat the information you provide us with the purpose of:
• To be able to develop and execute the contractual relationship of provision of services to TECNITEST INGENIEROS clients.
• Carry out promotional and advertising activities of their own or of third parties by any means, including the sending of commercial messages through SMS, email, and postal mail, which may be of interest to them, based on the data provided by filling in any of our forms, as well as those derived from the professional relationship. Likewise, we treat data related to the user browsing this website (IP and browsing habits) in order to improve the user’s browsing experience.
• Answer your questions formulated through our contact web form.
The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, leaving TECNITEST INGENIEROS exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the following:
• Execution of a contract, in the event that you are a client, employee or supplier.
• Consent of the interested party provided on the website, by request or consultation on our contact web form.
• Consent of the interested party in the case of CV delivery.
The term for the conservation of the data collected and treated will be limited. Said period shall be that necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on TECNITEST INGENIEROS in accordance with the different applicable regulations.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE THEIR DATA?
TECNITEST ENGINEERS by legal requirement will communicate your data to:
• The Tax Administration (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
• The Administration of Justice, if necessary.
In addition, to strictly provide the services necessary for the development of its activity, TECNITEST INGENIEROS shares data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Banking entities for the formalization of payments (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether TECNITEST INGENIEROS treats their personal data. The controller will facilitate the interested party to exercise their rights under articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and articles 12 to 18 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
• Right of access of the interested party: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, in that case, the right to access the specific personal data that is being processed.
• Right to rectification: The interested party will have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectifier of the inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party shall have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
• Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him, which shall be obliged to delete, among other reasons, personal data that are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated.
• Right to request the limitation of their treatment: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of the data when a specific case is fulfilled.
• Right to object to the treatment: The interested party may object to the person responsible for processing their personal data.
• Right to data portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the person responsible to whom it was given.
You can exercise your rights by writing to TECNITEST INGENIEROS at the address: Calle Ciudad de Frías 1, Nave 4 – 28021 Madrid or through our email email@example.com
We inform you that you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that your information has not been properly served, at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in TECNITEST INGENIEROS can come from the following sources:
• Contacts obtained through the contact form on our website.
The categories of data that are treated in the contact web form are identifying data used to obtain commercial information (name, email address and telephone number).
TECNITEST INGENIEROS does not deal with specially protected data.
WHAT REGULATION WE HAVE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We inform you that in order to adapt our website to the current requirements, we have used the following applicable regulations:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).