NDT Laser Technology
Laser Technology’s products have evolved dramatically over the years to provide customers with cost effective, state-of-the-art NDT solutions, services and technical support. This commitment and our customer dedication have earned us the respect and a leading marketing position in NDT for the Aerospace, military, aircraft, automotive and marine industries.
Laser Technology Inc. offers a unique combination of advanced nondestructive technologies combined with considerable experience and expertise in system integration, robotics, optical systems, fixture and tool design.
LTI-5100 Shearography System featuring built-in laser, image processing computer and remote control console. Our proprietary digital laser Shearography and Holography cameras used for all LTI products and custom systems have exceptionally high resolution and low noise.
LTI Shearography and holography system image defects over the entire field of view in real time as the applied load changes. Images are in JPEG, TIFF or other formats and are displayed for operator interpretation or evaluated automatically using ADR (Automatic Defect Recognition software). Many LTI systems also include automatic image stitching to create an image file of the entire part for rapid comparison to CAD or CATIA files.
Inspection throughputs for our automated Shearography systems are as high as 1,000 sq. ft/hour. Testing is non-contact, non-contaminating.
- Shearography measures changes in surface profile as small as 1 nanometer when the test part is stressed.
- Real-Time imaging of subsurface defects.
- Non-Contact, Non-contaminating.
- Detects and measures Impact Damage & Disbonds.
- Differentiates between damage and repairs.
- Large increase in aerospace composite manufacturing productivity.
- Tests parts 3-100 times faster than UT C-Scan.
- Test parts during build up- allowing repair or scrapping part at lowest possible cost.
- Test otherwise uninspectable parts and structures.
- No requirement for surface following software ( Multi axis).
- Reveals weak areas and kissing bonds undetected by Thermography.
- Core damage, Core splice disbonds, crushed core.
- Impact Damage, Heat Damage.
- Water Ingress.
- Missile, Rocket and Spacecraft components
- Aircraft and Aircraft Engine Engines
- Aerospace, Automotive and Marine Composites
Inspection throughputs for our automated Shearography systems are as high as 1,000 sq. ft/hour.
Shearography techniques using portable systems are excellent for engineered repairs in composite laminates.
High resolution and low noise.
Digital laser Shearography and Holography cameras used for all LTI products and custom systems have exceptionally high resolution and low noise.